Data Controller Trainee
Looking for a job in tech? Are you passionate about working with data? Would you like to fulfill a key role in servicing thousands of customers across the globe?
We’re looking for a Data Controller Trainee!
Who are we?
Cargoguide, founded in 2003, is a software company that operates in 84+ countries. Our mission is to simplify and boost global freight forwarding.
What’s freight forwarding you ask?
The freight forwarder works as a middleman between the transportation services and the company who requests goods to be shipped. They are responsible for arranging the entire process including the storage and the shipment of the goods.
Cargoguide provides freight forwarders with the ability to compare the most recent rates (prices) per route and easy management from a shipment request to a booking.
As ‘Data controller’ you are responsible for the precise import and processing of the rate information for customers all over the world. You’ll be trained into becoming an expert in rate management. Your role requires you to have:
- Hawk eyes – You need to be detail-oriented, data accuracy is everything.
- Strong Analytical and Reasoning abilities – Being able to analyze and extract data from a given rate sheet.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Working experience in MS Excel is preferable.
- Time Management – Good at prioritizing and organizing several tasks all at once.
- Independence – Keep calm and committed to follow the process, accurately.
- Good Communication Skills – Last but not the least you should be able to handle queries and provide support to our customers.
If you haven’t seen the ‘Working at Cargoguide’ video, have a look!
- Dynamic, exponentially growing company with young people.
- Great company culture with various nationalities represented.
- Not your average office with a spacious workplace.
- Daily free fresh lunches.
- And of course, opportunities for growth and development.
- 7 month contract incl. Probation
- 25 vacation days, at 40 hours working week
- Salary range between 1800 – 2100 EUR, based on knowledge and experience
- Travel expenses with public transportation fully reimbursed
Are you excited about working at Cargoguide? Apply via the form on the top right, we’re looking forward to meeting you!